Should know better......

Chris1

Now, I really think I should know better by now after having 3 but you know, I just can't stop thinking about these bloody cars. :)
I saw an Evo 2 intergrale the other day, it was moving and everything, and it made my legs go funny.
It made me realise how excited I'd be if I saw an 'R driving past.

I've been keeping an eye on the various forums for nice examples, but they are getting hard to find.
Ideally I need to find an old man who's owned a nice Sunny from new with 50k miles on it and thinks its worth about a grand. :)
I know that's not very likely, so is there anyone who's thinking of selling up?

Cheers.

Metcallf

Not a GTiR but i got my GTi With turbo lump in it from a older gent, 66k miles, worked in a car dealership so always looked after by the mechanics there, only did 6k miles in the 4 or 5 years he had it

skiddusmarkus

I'd sell mine for the right money. 400bhp/350 lb ft on a gt3071 @1.4 bar, 700cc injectors and bosch/walbro pump and swirl pot setup, forged Tomei engine(cams, pistons, metal hg, rocker stoppers, valve springs and PAR steel rods Jun crank studs, polished and balanced crank), full 3" exhaust, z32 maf, forge fmic, PAR box built by Danny, jun flywheel, helix paddle heavy duty organic clutch, front lsd, 6 point cage, front 300mm hispec 4 pots & 285mm rears, 15" volks te37 & genuine alluminium valves, all the whiteline/powerflex bushes and both arb, nismo engine mounts, cusco lower brace, aquamist water injection(works off injector duty cycle), nistune ecu and licence, greddy e-01 boost controller, wideband lamda, fm oil cooler, huge koyo alloy rad. That's the stuff I can remember.
Bad bits- it was scratched down the side whilst in a garage so would need a respray to finish it but at 24 years old the body is in good nick.

Chris1

Well that sounds tempting but by the looks of the spec the "right money" might be a bit bit beyond me.....but we shall see.
Can you send some pics and a figure via PM?

Chris.