Sexy front spoiler

G

GTiRich

Just trawling the net today and found this sexy looking splitter. Thats another item on my to buy list then

T

Tart

U not like Jimmy??? Im always up for something different.... Think it could look quite good wiv a frontmount in that gap!!!

G

GTiRich

yeah it's about £220 plus the postage costs from japan. I think it looks pretty smart. Cant tell wat it's made out of. looks like carbon possibly??? If theres enough people wanting maybe we cud try a group buy :?:

JIMMYBACK

no i dont it looks like a fiesta front splitter........ but i do like things to be different :shock:

G

GTiRich

you could strap ya mates feet into that splitter and ya could go R Surfing!!!!!

T

Tart

He'd better not be a very good mate!!! wouldn't mind strapping some ex's to the front of it....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Keira

GTiRich said:
yeah it's about £220
that will be £220 well spent when it gets smashed to pieces if the car ever catches the front, mine does it all the time but it flexes.

on our sh!tty roads and driving an 'r' hard i couldn't see it lasting long

G

GTiRich

No it aint a Blitz spoiler, it's a Crux spoiler, whoever they are :?:

W

waiwai8

GTiRich said:
No it aint a Blitz spoiler, it's a Crux spoiler, whoever they are :?:
yeh get it right ben lol

crux are quite a well known aftermarket parts company in the EASTSIDE! lol they do alright for themselves...

i see someone has been shoppin on taka kaira .com!!!

G

GTiRich

I have indeed. They do some really tasty stuff. Really wanted that shifter system but they aint got one for the R :(

R

r5ben

lol ok ok :wink: but i think blitx do one just like that i could be wrong and im shore youll tell me if i am :D
nice spoiler though ! do they do any more bits of kits ! :roll:

G

GTiRich

nah thats the only bit of kit they had by crux. They do a phoenix body kit too which looks pretty tasty but i prefer the look of the standard pulsar

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Changing the subject slightly, I've got a set of Crux coilovers waiting to go on. I was trying to find out any Crux contact info, anybody got a web address for them.

S

Sunnyboy368

crux web page

due whats the web addres for this crux front bumer???

cheers
SUnnyboy368