servicing

A

Anonymous

hey all

does anyone know what a full service at powerstation costs and what it includes for my money, plus ive got a similar prob to bean with the hesitation, are they the best people for the job, as theres no decent tuners/garages round here id trust cheers for any input

B

bean

Whereabouts do you live? Then I can tell you what's in your area :wink:

I know Powerstation know their R's very well, dunno about prices though cos I've never used them.

A

Anonymous

I live i Wolverhampton mate, ive tried a few places but they dont seem very good and dont really know the cars if you know what i mean. any help would be great cheers

p.s if i sort the prob before you il let you know asap

B

bean

MattyB93K said:
I live i Wolverhampton mate, ive tried a few places but they dont seem very good and dont really know the cars if you know what i mean. any help would be great cheers

p.s if i sort the prob before you il let you know asap
Thanks, likewise.

What does your boost gauge read at idle?

Mine reads near atmospheric, I mean zero, so I reckon I've got an air leak somewhere. :x

A

Anonymous

boost reading

The boost reads about -550/600 which i believe is about right, bit worried about my oil pressure though as its supposed to go up when accelerating hard and it doesnt tends to go lower any ideas on that

B

bean

My oil pressure reads about 2 at idle, 4-5 when accelerating.

Temperature around 80-90 for normal driving.

What oil are you running and when did you last check the level?

A

Anonymous

oil

my temperature is about the same as that when driving normal, the oil pressure reads about 2 normally but goes down slightly when driving hard, im worried now :? i checke the oil about 3 weeks ago, i dont use the car that much and i went to a car place and they recommended magnatec 10/40 which i topped it up with, and after reading on here i now know it should really be 10/60 but i wouldnt of thought that would have much bearing on the pressure being low