Sard fuel pressure reg - adaptor plate

G

gareth231

Can anyone point me in the direction so that I can buy an adaptor plate, as ive already got the regulator, but it didnt come with the adaptor.

Also does anyone knows were they sell the gauge, as I want to set it up myself.

thanks in advance

O

Odin

gareth231 said:
Also does anyone knows were they sell the gauge, as I want to set it up myself.

thanks in advance

You can buy the gauge from demon tweeks matey :wink: , matty might be able to help with the adaptor for your fuel reg.

rob

c20ona

Yeah, i got my adaptor off matty, got it before i even paid for it ! (top lad). + for the gauge i tried Thor Racing, fairly cheap.

Regards

Kenny

G

gareth231

thanks for that I try matty then

quick question with reference to the gauge, is it possible to remove the allen key on the side of the regulator and put an gauge in there??

nismoboy

gareth231 said:
thanks for that I try matty then

quick question with reference to the gauge, is it possible to remove the allen key on the side of the regulator and put an gauge in there??
yes thats where i put mine :wink:

c20ona

Quick question about this gauge actually. I'm just about to fit my regulator to the car and while fitting the gauge, i noticed it has a rubber seal thingy on the side of it which ends with a little spike. Next to this there's a label that states "when installation has been done, to cut the top off the seal" ?. Anyone else have this little 'added extra' on there gauge ?. If so, why do i need to cut it ?.