Safc 2 Stolen! :-(

Danny S R

hey all

Car got broke into by some scum on fri night/saturday morning (i live in gainsborough near lincoln) and my SAFC 2 was taken, nothing else!!! not sure if thats coz it was taken to order or just coz it was easiest?!?!? Either way im fuming/gutted :sad: :evil: especially as it took me all day to get glass out from in the door and EVERY other gap in the car!

Anyway if anyone gets offered one without the second half of the wiring or with no box anything that seems dodgy etc just let me know

Ta!

Dan

mattygti-r

reason why i woudlnt have apexi gear in the car

it looks like some hifi stuff and "expensive" as its Blue screened

sorry to hear about that

rayman75

im alittle more relieved i havent got a SAFC2 anymore, as its nice and shiney for the chavs.

unlucky mate

D

danmo

Yeh unlucky, i hide mine behind apiece of card, its in the air vents so just made it look like they are broken and i've blocked it up.

Simmo

this must be the weekend for chav madness, some ****er robbed both side repeaters from my Vxr on Friday night - whats the point - they only cost a tenner

DanDud

The worlds full of scum mate. You cant have anything nice. Hiding things like boost controllers etc is the only way to help sadly.

Gray

Yeah agreed he probably thought it was a tomtom or something like that. Loads of people round where i live have had theirs nicked. They broke into my dads car as they saw the attachment the tomtom hangs off and thought it might be in the glove box but my dads not that stupid.

D

danmo

bawsack said:
cool just tell every one[/quote

Doesn't really matter, don't think the people that steal stuff will even know how to view stuff on a forum, otherwise they'd be able to get a job and not need to steal!!

Danny S R

Cheers for the comments boys, and yes you are right take this one as a lesson learned!

Rung the police but they rang me back while i was in the shower, on a witheld number so i cant ring them back! :doh:

Only silver lining to this cloud is i set up pin codes etc on it so i hope it will be useless (but as with all gadgets i bet theres a way round it), AND IF i get it back, apparently it save the settings so i wont have to pay for another remap! Fingers toes and eyes crossed :lol:

Dan

Simmo

If you don't get yours back and need another one mate, Mine's now unwired and ready to take out of my Pulsar so you're welcome to it