RUST!

Danny S R

Hey Guys n Gals

Had a quick search on this subject and not much about, my back arches starting to go a bit brown and its slightly bubbled on to the wing on passenger side, is there anywhere that sells the rear arch sections or will i just have to get the body shop to knock one up?

Cheers

Dan

(PS: Im assuming the rear arches are non R specific IE same as a normal sunny?)

paz

A decent bodyshop can knock the rust out and repair the arch you have at the minute :)

If you mean the arch trim, they come from Nissan.

Paz

antgtir

The plastic arch add ons im sure you will be able to take off and sticoflex then back on again, or like paz says just get new ones from nissan, however i dont know how much this would cost.

paz

Most of the time when you take the plastic trim off, they get damaged. New ones are the best bet :)

paz

J

jiw

im sure they have metal reinforcements inside, when pulled off the metal bends and deforms the trim,jeff :wink:

Danny S R

thanks for the replies guys, erm......but i want talking about the arch trim the actual metal itself! :lol: i got quoted £400 to have new arches welded in think its my only choice, it aiint that bad at the mo but i'd rather know its all sound under there. Looks like my plans for 1 bar are on hold! :lol:

paz

Danny S R said:
thanks for the replies guys, erm......but i want talking about the arch trim the actual metal itself! :lol: i got quoted £400 to have new arches welded in think its my only choice, it aiint that bad at the mo but i'd rather know its all sound under there. Looks like my plans for 1 bar are on hold! :lol:
They would just be able to repair the existing arch for you by knocking out the rust, still costs mind.

Paz