Rps Streetmax Cluches

G

gtir06

Has anyone got any ideas of what RPS Streetmax Cluches are like? :cry: im looking to up grade but want something that i can use on the road most of the time! :lol: Thanks

Lionel

one of the best clutchs to have in a R, i had the 1st RPS clutch in my R and it been in there for 3 year maybe longer and its never once let me down.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Agreed with the above, one thing that would be worth doing is strengthening your clutch fork, as RPS’s have a tendency to puncture a hole through them. They are a little heavy in traffic, but overall they are a top notch clutch and it’s never let me down after the amount of abuse I’ve given it!

houghy_1

fubar andy said:
Agreed with the above, one thing that would be worth doing is strengthening your clutch fork, as RPS’s have a tendency to puncture a hole through them. They are a little heavy in traffic, but overall they are a top notch clutch and it’s never let me down after the amount of abuse I’ve given it!
Ill 2nd that.

Great clutch to drive with and spot on for launching.

Although remember to fit a clutch support bracket aswell if you cont already have one,pm steve pudney;-)

Matt

abyss

my clutch fork bent but for launching, lot this clutch will last. I wouldn't agrue for the money.

BUT MAKE SURE YOU GET SOME SUPPORT ADDED TO THE CLUTCH FORK TO MAKE SURE IT LASTS.

houghy_1

abyss said:
my clutch fork bent but for launching, lot this clutch will last. I wouldn't agrue for the money.

BUT MAKE SURE YOU GET SOME SUPPORT ADDED TO THE CLUTCH FORK TO MAKE SURE IT LASTS.
Mine has just gone this week:cry: ,
full movement of slave cylinder but wont go in any gears:doh:

How do you reinforce the clutch fork?
Ive heard that it doesnt work,if its the weld a piece of bar to it method???
Or is that the release bearing fork:? ???

Maybe think about an uprated Nismo pivot point from Hiteq aswell while your at it,£25.

Matt

Last edited:
G

gtir06

Thanks

Cheers lads thats what i was hoping to hear because i have allready bought it from SRB Power :thumbsup:

G

gtir06

houghy_1 said:
01942 721 778;-)

£25 for that Nismo pivot point,not 35 as i said before:doh:

I went on to there site thats the cluck fork pivot is it ?:lol:

houghy_1

Oh christ think im getting mixed up:der: :der: :doh: :lol:

Yep,typing before i think eh:oops:

I probably was right with the £35 first time round:roll: :lol:

Matt