Rough idle....

Hi guys,

Got a jerky idle and at low rpm and gentle acceleration the engine jerks a bit.
Allignition parts are brand new; Dizzy, HT leads, Plugs (gapped properly) and I have set base timing correctly with Nissan Datascan software.
I have checked all sensors and they are fine also.
I'm thinking it must be a funny injector as when i open it up and get the injectors flowing it's fine.
Has anyone else had this before? Just want to see if someone else has had a leaky injector before and has had same issues as me?
Cheers.

Gaz gtiR

i had the exactlt the same problem! did my head in for weeks! changed all ignition parts & had injeectors cleaned. made no differance! I went & had it mapped about a month after owning it @ fusion. When Ed opend the ecu to put a NISTUNE daughterbourd in we found it had had already been chipped over in japan before the car was imported! & japan have higher octane fuels than the uk! so it ran like a bag of poo on low revs with our fuel untill it was remapped! so if you have not had it mapped check you havent got the same problem!

danr

mine panted like an asthmatic pit bull before map (264 cams though a quite lopey). but i also had a plug missing off 1 of the 4 throttle body breathers. give them a looksy!

Cheers guys for your responses. I might put my mines ecu back in today and see if that helps, its really anoying trying to drive at 30 as it jerks around :(

well, I put the Mines in and still it's crap on idle :( It has improved slightly whilst driving though.
I read on here a while ago about running acetone through the injectors to clean them, is this still something you guys do?

Cheers.