rot

nimhbk

spend two hundred on a sbc dc that does not come with instructions, two hundred on a new fuel pump and the fitting of this and the above, while doing this tgm motorsport tell me my clutch has gone, so three hundred and fourty on a helix clutch, and three hundred on fitting, then i ask to have a little look at a small bit of bubble rust 3cm by 1 cm and find out the hole rear passenger wheel arch is rotten what a seven bloody weeks, i hope the rest of you guys have had a good start to the year

nimhbk

max i would if i could i have paid up, but still waiting on him to fit the clutch, may be i will go buy a scale electric set today as it's alot more reliable

abyss

I would worry about it lol, my passenger rear foot wells have disappeared with the weather, just think lol a 300bhp rust bucket destroyin everything in its path, you can always reshell the car.

nimhbk

had the hole rear driver side replaced last year with brand spanking new pannels abyss, when a transit hit her, maybe i need a another crash ths year but on the opposite side, cheaper this way