rolling road

A

Anonymous

hey,

Can anyone tell me of a good rolling road around the glasgow area (not AVA)

Cheers kev.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Whitey said:
hey,

Can anyone tell me of a good rolling road around the glasgow area (not AVA)

Cheers kev.

Go visit Dastek UK... Its based in Dunfirmline which isn't too far out your way but is probably the best in Scotland... I've heard nothing but praise about them...

Rishi

c20ona

yep, dastek are something else.i went there for a bhp check and was told
£15.00 for a run, which i feel is fair enough.
after an hour later, 5 runs and a full check up/advice etc + my printout laminated later, i was a VERY happy man !!.(and still £15.00 !!!).
dastek really are the business and i'll never use rips offs (no names) round the nearby area ever again.deffo try them buddy.know there stuff.

Kenny

c20ona

had a few people asking about dastek (rolling road / engineers) regarding details etc.well here they are if anyone's interested :

Dastek
Dastek House
16 Ridgeway
Hillend Business Park
Dalgety Bay
Dunfermline (Fife)
KY11-9JN
Tel : 0845.345.4045 / Fax : 0845.345.4035
E-mail : info@dastek.co.uk / web : www.dastek.co.uk

There main HQ is in south africa but phuk travelling there.only get 200mls
to the tank in a pulsar :wink:

A

Anonymous

c20ona said:
There main HQ is in south africa but phuk travelling there.only get 200mls
to the tank in a pulsar :wink:
kenny you tight fisted focker,i`m surprised you`re not bitching about the bridge toll to get there :lol:

c20ona

good point, a £1.00 !! now.before when it as 80p that little extra 20p went towards my big mac.gutted. :D
where abouts in scotland you from buddy ?.

A

Anonymous

c20ona said:
good point, a £1.00 !! now.before when it as 80p that little extra 20p went towards my big mac.gutted. :D
where abouts in scotland you from buddy ?.
it`s bruce you prick :lol:

c20ona

LOL, how you doing buddy.not spoke to you in ages.heard you got a bit of a mental run at the last rolling road session.you still go to knockhill / crail much mate ?.

A

Anonymous

c20ona said:
LOL, how you doing buddy.not spoke to you in ages.heard you got a bit of a mental run at the last rolling road session.you still go to knockhill / crail much mate ?.
stopped going to crail as there wasn`t anything of any interest,it`s all spotty boy racers that go in clapped out fiesta`s.my transmission is getting rebuilt and should be finished by the 18th so might go over for a wee look then :D

c20ona

same here.not been to crail since early last year.it really is getting full of more and more twats.but i should be up for the 18th though.my car's still sorn off the road just now but will get a new mot and tax next week so should'nt have any probs.but hope to see you there mate.be good to catch up again.(will give bryan - dundee - a bell as well and see if he's going up too).

p.s - ash (used to have the rover 220) was asking for ya a few times buddy.will let him know your still alive. :wink:

B

blr123

Yeah Kenny...........the 18th I'm up for that :wink:

Stu's car will......hopefully have new MoT by that time aswell :roll: not sure what shift he's on but if he's off then he'll probably be there aswell he gutted at missing the RR day :cry:

On that subject he bottled out of putting his car on the RR but in the end he dicided to go for it only problem was...........with all the racket I couldn't here the phone so he didn't manage to get hold of me to tell me to put it on :roll: :lol:

How's about we put this out for everyone to come along to........give all these SPOTTY lads somethng to really look at eh :lol: :lol:

Cya Bryan (Dundee)

A

Anonymous

faz said:
Im one of the young spotty ones :oops:

but drive a sunny, can I come :p :wink:
think we`ve hijacked this thread for long enough.
if we`re going to organise another day can we do it in the scots section otherwise we might get a load of bloody foreigners turning up :lol: