Rocker Gasket SR20DET, Where can i get one?

geoff pine

Ordered one from conceptua tuning earlier,
i didnt bother about the plug seals,
could regret it!:doh:
What do you mean could :lol::doh: Your next thread will read every time i take my plugs out they're covered in oil :lol: :lol: :lol:

stumo

What do you mean could :lol::doh: Your next thread will read every time i take my plugs out they're covered in oil :lol: :lol: :lol:
and we wonder who did that last week (or was it the week before ) :lol::lol::lol::der:

darkyGTI-R

I never changed my seals and had no issues,apart from over tightening the nuts:doh:
Good company they are mate also got my manifold and turbo to manifold gasket from there,quite reasonable price too!

Buckym120

i never knew about needing the plug seal aswell. Had me rocker cover done last year and when i swapped my spark plugs recently they were coated........... know 2 things i will be buying soon

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I think darky is suggesting that because you've bought something from conceptua tuning, you should advertise for them by putting their sticker on your car.

My personal feeling is that unless I'm going to get some kind of discount, or they've done something I'm proud of, I'm not advertising for anyone. - I've never understood putting a "wish list" down the side of your car either... except that it lets thieves know what goodies they can get off the car when they chop-shop it.