Reward !!!

A

Anonymous

Hopefully I have caught your attention!

This is unfortunately however a boring gearbox topic.

No mental racing stories or BHP guesstimates!

For the second time in 3 years my gearbox has decided not to let me into first or second gear after whining with an accompanying metallic rattle for the last two months ?

An obvious gearbox problem that needs sorting a.s.a.p. because I can't bare to be without my fragile little Japanese nutter for much longer. The company diesel fiesta's don't really do it for me.

It seems like a 'gearbox out' problem but I need someone locally, or near as, to help me out. I've heard of 'Olly' and 'Bernie' the gearbox man but where are they based and what are their user names so I can 'PM' them. I am computer illiterate and need pointing in the right direction.

Alternatively, can anyone in the Southampton / Portsmouth / South East England area recommend a decent place to get my gearbox sorted for the right price !

..... and the reward ?

...... the continuing support of a disgruntled 'R' owner who is p*ssed off with the amount of money he has spent on his car but really, really, really doesn't want to get rid of it despite the nagging from his missus on alternative 'clothing' products that could be purchased !

Please help me !

Doyley.

Moved to regular servicing - FAST GUY

S

Stoned

There is a guy in Fareham that only does gearbox rebuilds. He knows his stuff and has done R' boxes before.

I'll dig out his number for you on Monday