reverse lights this time

Dooie Pop Pop

mine arn' t working :? :( iv checked the fuse diagram and cant find the one for the reverse lights. the bulbs are fine i cant figure out why they arn' t working :(

Stu

Dooie Pop Pop

will i get covered in oil if i take the switch out? i take it im looking at the wire which comes from under the box on the passenger side.

it did get mashed a little as i forgot to move it when dragging the box across the floor but it got cut back and remade :? yes the wires were the right way round :roll: :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

could it have anything to do with me fitting the coil connector and the gearbox one the wrong way round??

spent the last couple of hrs under, in and behind the car trying to find a problem...no joy :(

00sid

that would be my fault than, opps. stu i didnt cut them back because they wasnt completey fooked so i just re taped them up. sorry mate.
if you cant sort it i will rewire them on sunday mate. :D

Dooie Pop Pop

00sid said:
that would be my fault than, opps. stu i didnt cut them back because they wasnt completey fooked so i just re taped them up. sorry mate.
if you cant sort it i will rewire them on sunday mate. :D
no mate not your fault :wink: i had a look at them this morning. they were a bit battered so i pulled the tape off and trimmed em back...no joy.

bulbs appear fine and iv checked every fuse in the dash :? :? :? :lol: im beginning to wonder if its the swith itself :(

nismoboy

put the car in reverse then use a voltage tester to test the reverse bulb holder and see if any power is going through, if not just keep woring your way back until u find the problem.