respray?

Paul20

does anyone fancy respraying my car fo me?? iv been thinking of getting it done for a while but always hear bad reports about the sprayshops close to me. im willing to travel. any suggestions chaps??

bopper

mine ia going in next week for a respray, the bodyshop i use is top notch and a very good friend of mine its in sevenoaks in kent.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
bopper said:
mine ia going in next week for a respray, the bodyshop i use is top notch and a very good friend of mine its in sevenoaks in kent.
I'm moving down to Tenterden in a couple of months time so you'll have to give me the details of who you use.

Steve

gtirx2

stevepudney said:
I'm moving down to Tenterden in a couple of months time so you'll have to give me the details of who you use.

Steve
Hey mate i am over in the ashford area and it would be cool to meet up when you move to tenterden8)
I think you are running on the turbo that i am after gt3071r? and it would be cool if you could take me for a blast;-) :twisted:

bopper

yer steve i know tenterden, not far at tall. the guys i use are top guys anyway if your talking a couple of months you can see the results yourself on my car.

Last edited by a moderator:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
bopper said:
yer steve i know tenterden, not far at tall. the guys i use are top guys anyway if your talking a couple of months you can see the results yourself on my car.
Will look forward to seeing the results, what sort of price were you quoted ?

Steve

Paul20

i think kent is just a bit too far for me travel. ha. i was thinking more north eg Manchester or anywhere like that?

T

Trust-R

my R has jsut been resprayed ferarri red
very shiny and looks amazin, R's R getitng old now so alot of them have paint blemishes etc ripples so we got to keep the paint clean

i understand what you mean about bad reports about local garages, my friend has just had his WRX resprayed by a respectable bodyshop who happened to let their apprentice/new kid do the job and it didnt match at all, a pure mess so the garage are doing it again for him

Last edited by a moderator:

paz

The chap who did my car is based in Bolton, and is top notch - you should give him a call.

His name is Simon Maxfield, his company name is Sprayteck - number is 07967 804301, and the website is http://www.sprayteck.com/

Paz

OZ-Racing

paz said:
The chap who did my car is based in Bolton, and is top notch - you should give him a call.

His name is Simon Maxfield, his company name is Sprayteck - number is 07967 804301, and the website is http://www.sprayteck.com/

Paz
Paz,
I like the way that when you click on 'ACCIDENT' and 'OBSCURE', both times a picture of your car appears :lol: :lol: