respray soon

mohsan

im going for a respray soon,cars black and was thinking either to do the stndard super black or matt black or a pearl black.
matt black cars look good,and i know that after seeing a R that colour.it just looks nice blac! not shining but just black!
pearl black the guy said hel do it so il get like a tone of purple in their,which i think will be cool,really dont know but im looking around £1,500 proper job oven baked. then again i got someone telling me he can sort it for £700, and his car came out very nice indeed.
what colour guys?
and how much you all wreckon ££?

T

Tart

saw an old cavalier once in brown.......... AND TAN!!!! Lovely, go 4 it, ud b unique!!!!

T

Too Slick

I reckon mint chocolate chip would look nice! mmmm sacrolishas 8)

mohsan

jokers

you guys are to fuuny,ha ha
i may just have to go for a black,£800 i think i gota quote now for a nice metallic black,oh it may just have to be a jet black

T

Tart

is that the colour on some of the Almera's that changes colour from purple to green??? that would be cool. 8)

mohsan

colour

no as far as i know its only on skylines,midnight purple 2 is the one i want as its not like the one on he primera where it changes green to purple etc,its just a black, with a two tone purple. cant wait

mohsan

colour

thats midnight purple 3,like a flip paint type. purple 2 is just a twon tone black/purple and midnight purple 1 is found on the r33s common purple colour.
im either going black or purple 2, il hate to get hit or scratched with purple 3,paint must be £££££££££££££££££

G

GAZ P

£59,995 on the tag in the window :cry: Think of the mods you could do to a GTI-R wiv that sort of money :twisted: :wink: :twisted: