replacement Rad's from AbsoluteRadiator.com

O

Odin

Hi to all you that maybe interested I got my new 55mm alloy rad yesterday from the above people and as I said in a previous post
it's a direct fit including all the bolt hole's for the standard fan's, So all you sceptic's out there I'v been the guinea pig now and you should of
got on the group buy I was going to do, But now you can all pay full price
if you want one :roll: :wink: .

They do 3 or 4 diff rads for are car the cheapest is about £100 delivered
plus uk tax'es for the all cooper rad twice as thick as the standard one, And go right up to the one I have which is 55mm alloy with polished end tanks.

Just make sure you mail vince in sale's and tell you have a RNN14 pulsar and want a B13 sentra 91-99 rad.

rob

cmng

nice one !!!
any issue on turbo clearance since it is thicker

by the way, please mention 91-99 Sentra SR20 series
since there is got GA series which the intake and outlet slightly smaller

JU5TY

Does the additional width protrude to the air con rad side or the engine side or both, if so do the slim line fans compensate for the thicker rad? Just a bit worried about the space issue for my turbo.

O

Odin

It's a bit bigger both side's if you know what I mean :wink:... I have no aircon rad for it to hit as I dumped that a long time ago, I'm going to put my new oil cooler in that space.

Ju5ty I have a new 14" fan to replace the standard one's just in case, :wink: you don't have to get the big rad I have you could go for the cooper one that is only twice the size of the standard one.... Also I can't really say how much room is left for the turbo as my engine is still out at the moment.... I could measure the space between the baulkhead
and rad if you like mate and you could work it out from that maybe :?: .

I could also measure the space in front of the rad to if you like but it's not to hard to work out really,..... If you say measure from the centre of the rad mounting holes 27.5mm each side of centre you can work it out for your self :wink: :idea: .

rob

O

Odin

Well i payed for a rad and 14" fan and that came to £292 + UK tax :cry: .

But I did work it out for you, The rad is $362 delivered which is £197.49
but it all depends on the exchange rate matey........As I worked my bill out to be £273.87 and it ended up being £292 so you never know it maybe more or less if your lucky...

rob