repairing coilovers

C

Crazy

I asked on the Lancer Register Forum last year when I thought one of my Teins was leaking and they gave me the number of a company that were willing to re-con my coilovers if they could find the correct seals and stuff :wink:

Had quick search on their forum for the post but they seem to have cleaned up the forum a little and removed many of the old posts :(

Ask on there though, the member may still use the website so its worth a try 8)

C

Crazy

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Apologies mate :p

Found the thread now, must stop smoking so early in the evening :oops: :p

I know a chap who works for Gaz Shocks (local to me). They build shocks / race shocks for various cars.

I told him that you needed a tein coilover rebuilt and they said they may be able to do it for you, but cant say for sure until they've seen the unit.

If you're prepared to send it to them, they said they'd have a look.

Give them a ring on 01268 724585, the guy I spoke to is Mark Gazzard.

All the best.

PS: He said they are just finishing a coilover kit for the 4/5/6 so I told him to get me some piccies and info soon and I'll put it up here.
Give him a try mate 8)

Mr GTiR

nice one i'll be giving him a call to see if he's willing to do it. I'll keep you posted about my progress.

Mr GTiR

good news spoke to someone in the technical department yesterday and they are willing to have a look at my coilovers :D

It won't be for a few months but i'll keep you posted on how i get on 8)