Redline Magazine's Nissan Skyline...

JIMMYBACK

good selling technique ben :lol: :lol: for such a chav mobile i quite like it :oops: :oops: :shock: :D :wink: just make sure lauren comes with it

bracpan

Really Chav should have banned people like this from ruining real cars, give him a Corsa to play with.....Look ok until I saw the inside. :oops:

Sad

deank93

Too much going on if you ask me, i think there is a place for chav wagons like that but as said above if people want to do that do it something like a focus or corsa.

marcymarc

R33 skylines are poo imo , they look like vauxall calibras on steroids :( :lol: the one pictured looks even worse than they normally do :wink:

G

GTI-R Kid

Gonna stick my neck out here and say that I like it. Would probably ditch 90% of the Ice if it were mine, but no matter what its 1000000000 times better than the gulf orange/blue theme that was on the car previously!

c4cpa

gotta agree with gti-r kid here. i really like the hardcore jap street racer external look 8) . BUT like most have said, i think that there's a bit to much ice in the car :shock: . kinda makes it more of a 'show' car than a 'go' car !?! :wink:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
c4cpa said:
. kinda makes it more of a 'show' car than a 'go' car !?! :wink:
That's the whole point of the car, its all for show - it can go on their stands at the car chav shows. Lovely car, shame about all of it!

Aimee