rear subframe bushes

bristy

Hi gti-r fans need some rear subrame bushes and cant put my hands on them anywhere, can someone please point me in the right direction, i'm pulling my hair out whats left of it lol.nissan dont make them and cant see them in the powerflex mag.

Animaldaz

If you mean the main mounting bushes then noone makes them, there have been some custom ones made in the past and iirc vssirvine is doing some testing with a set designed for a skyline so might be worth a pm.
Whiteline do a align and lock kit which will take the play out of the rubber bushes, but if your bushes are knackered then this wont cure your problem it will just hide it for a while.
The other option is a second hand subframe, most of the breakers find these difficult to sell so you will be able to pick one up for peanuts.

1&onlygti-r

powerflex are making mine they have the subframe at the min spoke to them today they said they were trial fitting them today and i should recieve the subframe next week to try it on the car, then i need to let them no if all ok and then they will produce them to sell on.

bristy

ashills that would be great if you could ring and find out, how was the drive and handling after fitting

bristy

1&onlygti-r vbmenu_register("postmenu_350829", true); ive replaced the full front with powerflex engine mounts cos the front bushes had gone, when do you expect to get the subframe back? could you keep me upto date on the mounts if poss