Rear sub frame

mattytappy

As above.....needed. Rust free would be good if possible, and with bushes intact.....let me know what you have lads and lasses.:thumbsup:

Mr GTiR

I've got a spare in the garage. Where are you based? Was you the lad who had the roll cage off me?

Mr GTiR

mattytappy said:
I lad....i be the one......is it in good nick andy....by the way that roll bar is in lovely thanks:thumbsup:
LOL, yeah the subfame is in good nick as it's my spare. When i get time it's getting powder coated and polly bushed up and going on my car. Hence why it's spare but I could do with the cash atm.

The only problem is shipping it as it will be expensive. It will prob cost more to get it shipped than what it would cost.

Glad that fukcing roll cage went as I kept hitting my haed on it every time I got in Kev's car!! :doh:

mattytappy

Mr GTiR said:
LOL, yeah the subfame is in good nick as it's my spare. When i get time it's getting powder coated and polly bushed up and going on my car. Hence why it's spare but I could do with the cash atm.

The only problem is shipping it as it will be expensive. It will prob cost more to get it shipped than what it would cost.

Glad that fukcing roll cage went as I kept hitting my haed on it every time I got in Kev's car!! :doh:
LOL:lol: :lol: ...i have to say ive given my self a fair few whacks on it as well...but its hopefully going to save my my head from a nasty bang in the future;-).

PM me with how much you want for it fella and i will see if i can either pick it up this week coming as im on nights so the days im free or if you want to get shot of it i really need it....i mean im getting desperate now as its really holding me back from other things.....its been on hold for a month now as the blooming misses wanted a holiday:der: