Rear Arch Panels

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Opps - misread your post. I think beevers could probably get you the other side if you ask them. I've definitely seen it before.
To be honest, the price is cheaper from Poland... you just might find that the postage is a little more; I doubt delivery time is that different really.

Last edited:

billy187

Opps - misread your post. I think beevers could probably get you the other side if you ask them. I've definitely seen it before.
To be honest, the price is cheaper from Poland... you just might find that the postage is a little more; I doubt delivery time is that different really.
yeh i noticed that, will probaly just order them of ebay now then....

would check with nissan but there already taking a week just to get me a set of door hinges and headlight protectors so will probaly be atleast that long again for the arches if they even do them.....

billy187

I know nissan do the whole rear quarters, £280 a side i think. it was around a year ago so could be wrong
Lol went in the other day and they told me that they have had 2 price rises on parts this year alone one in january and one in march so wonder what that price will be now :lol:

geoff pine

Lol went in the other day and they told me that they have had 2 price rises on parts this year alone one in january and one in march so wonder what that price will be now :lol:
Do you have a uk sunny gtir as i have found the local Nissan dealer to be a complete waste of space as i don't have a UK Vin number and to quote them its an import and they would not order parts for a imported car.

billy187

Do you have a uk sunny gtir as i have found the local Nissan dealer to be a complete waste of space as i don't have a UK Vin number and to quote them its an import and they would not order parts for a imported car.
yeh im buying parts for my pulsar but i also have a couple of uk sunny gtir's that i use the numberplate of when ever ordering parts, much easier....

the fella at parts knows me quite well now after the trouble ive put him through before :lol: