rear antiroll bar

t16coupe

my pulsar as not got a antiroll bar on the rear i asked someone about it and i heard that some people remove them on the pulsar as the mot is due in about 2 months can it fail on this

geoff pine

my pulsar as not got a antiroll bar on the rear i asked someone about it and i heard that some people remove them on the pulsar as the mot is due in about 2 months can it fail on this
I remember some one suggesting removing the front one but it was some years ago !. The post may still be on here
some where

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Yeah, I discussed removing the ARB when I had those alignment problems... it fails the MOT if it's supposed to have one and it's removed.

splmum

This has to be the "funniest" (NOT) modification I have heard of in relation to a GTI-R.

As Geoff said, some remove the front ARB for sharper turn in, but NEVER the rear one.

Spikey

I have a rfear one if you want. you can have it for free if you come pick it up. its a std one. with bushes and clamps and droplinks.

pulsar_stu

He has one on there now.

I did say to Gerald about people removing the front one to compensate on the understeer. But had never known the rear one to of been removed before.