Re-spray

S

si.c R

How much would you expect to pay for a full respray :?: I am currently trying to get my car into top condition and am considering a full re-spray in the original black colour. Is it best to get it all sprayed in one go or would it be better to have it done panel at a time, i cant be without the car for too long and because it would be getting sprayed in the same colour it would'nt look too bad having it done bit by bit. :D

J

jasegould

£500 to £3000, depends how much you want to pay :?:

Id say anything under £750 I'd be a bit dubious about :?: expect to pay about 1k :?:

It will be cheaper if you strip the car as its takes a while to strip and refit a car.

Get it all sprayed at once.

chrisniss91

I was seriously considering getting mine resprayed, when i phoned up i was quoted in between £1800- £2500 they said depending on the condition of the car in betwwen that. About 3-4 garages said that.

ian c

respray

I had a full respray in factory grey, all colour-coded, delocked boot, some seams filled etc etc...

car was stripped there, resprayed for £1500 and they did a great job....(of the paint) but, beware - it took them so much longer than they quoted, they lied about progress continually and messed me about...so much so, i went and collected it on a low loader and rebuilt it myself.

not naming companies tho....but big place in rochdale!

Ian C