Razo RE40 Timer Q.

D

deslynam

Hiya everyone,

Only recently picked up my Pulsar, and it's got a "Razo RE40" widget/thingy fitted and apparently wired in.
The seller thought it was a boost controller, i'm guessing it's a turbo timer though.
This is all I can find out about it:
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243886 - someone else who doesn't know anything about it, and the buttons are all in japanese :(

Does anybody have any suggestions? I think it's made by car mate like some other bits & bobs I've seen for/in jap cars.

awww go on, could do with knowing what it does before I start fettling with it...

creedy

yes defo looks like a turbo timer as i cant see any vac pipes.

good luck...ur need it :lol:

D

deslynam

Ta ;)

Fiddled with what I thought was the timer bits but the engine cut out when i switched off, perhaps the Clifford concept alarm is stopping it working? :?:

D

deslynam

sooooooo............ nobody else knows owt about them then? :(

mattygti-r

the Raz0 RE40 is a turbo timer

it has various features

remote start,
battery voltage and clock/time display
normal turbo timer function

i believe it also welcomes you when you start the car

D

deslynam

I figured out it's a turbo timer, it sparked into life and ran the engine on for 60secs when I turned off the ignition, after I pressed lots of the buttons.
But I still can't work out how it's supposed to work properly.

mattygti-r

deslynam said:
I figured out it's a turbo timer, it sparked into life and ran the engine on for 60secs when I turned off the ignition, after I pressed lots of the buttons.
But I still can't work out how it's supposed to work properly.
eh>

is it already installed?

do you want a wiring diagram or translation of text?

D

deslynam

It's already installed, but I am hoping to find someone that knows what all the buttons do, there's 4 on the top and lots of switches!

Translation of the Jap. text on the unit would be useful in the meantime...

R

ryuji_sasaki

re40 diagram needed

kindly if anybody got the diagram plzz post it...:lol:

i really2 need it..:x

i alredy know how 2 use n set it but the problem is the re-40 is not functioning as i set it..:doh:

dosent matter if the diagram in japanese..i got a friend that can read n understan japanes..:)