Rally style mud f!aps

boucherie

Just wondering whether it would be worth my while looking into getting some rally style mud f laps made up. They would be in 3mm thick black rubber and would come with a pair of gtir stickers (the R will be printed in red if theres enough demand for it?)

I know that the omp/sparco ones sell for about £25-30 for a set of four, but how many people would be interested at say £30 inc postage :?:

**Mods, this post is primarily intended for research purposes and if i go ahead with making the sets up then i will post in the group buy/parts for sale section**

boucherie

now would be a good time to join up as a full member mate, as there are plenty of well constructed ideas and a poll asking members what there top 2 choices to happen within the club this year are.
Plus £20 is naff all in the grand scheme of things, but im not going to go too much off topic on this one :roll:

Shaun

:D Hi mate,will they be made from silicone rubber :?: The ones that flap in the wind :lol: :lol: If so count me in too.If not then WHY :?: :D :D