Rally Graphics?

Rally Graphics for the R?

• Total voters

antgtir

Hello everyone, im not 100% sure yet but im tempted to go for the rally look on the R, i just wanted to know your general opinion and if anyone has got any phots of the front side and rear of the R (with rally graphics) id be extremley gratefull if you could give me them or email me them etc.

Many thanks,

Ant. :D :wink:

1000ny

you only need to look at nickg123`s pulsar to see how good rally graphics look on this car. absolutly mint.

go for it dude... andy

G

GTiRich

DO IT!!!! Its a rally car so make it look like one lol. I'm gonna get them when i can afford it. If the bloody thing makes it on the road

A

AJ4

twas what mine used to look like, if you change the blue and red around ( red car )...

G

gtir_94

Are those cars painted or are they stickers ?

Thanks

Phil M

A

AJ4

The one I posted is painted I think ( its the Nismo Group 'A' car ). The one I did was just vinyl so I could easily take it off ( which I did in the end :( )

L

Little Miss Road Rage

I did my primera race car in the rally graphics but changed the ads to my sponsors and I thought it would be good to do my car but I didn't get round to it. Someone did mention that my insurance may go up but I never found out. My race car did look good though. Its going pink this year to match my banger!

boucherie

ross, have you got anymore pics of different angles of that rally car, as im going to have a word with a couple of decal companies to see how much a full car decal set would be.
does anyone know if the insurance will be affected by doing this??

S

Sy.

i like Andyg123's one ... it is very nice . :D
But not somethig i would do to mine .

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
My car was originally an unfinished race car project and it already had a few big decals on it. In the end I took them all off as everyone was trying to race me all the time. Normally white vans or 1l corsas making dangerous moves. It was an accident waiting to happen. It made the car look purposeful but it pi**ed me off so much in the end I took them off along with the Gti-R badge and was left alone immediately.

Food for thought.
Jim

A

Anonymous

Where can i find an official rally painting of Nissan'92 (in CorelDraw, of course)?

I have an Toyota's painting "Castrol" for Celica GT4'94 (white-red-green) only.
But Toyota's colors on Nissan.... :eek:

P

PaddyPower

yes yes yes. they are the fudging sh1te. How much to have them done?