Rally Graphics or Decals?

boucherie

looking to make my R stand out a little bit, and might go down the graphics route, although i dont want anything quite as extreme as my avator.

Has anyone got any ideas what i could go for, and i dont want any of that flame/tribal c r a p before anyone even suggests it :!: :roll:

Might just get a small nismo set made up to go along the bottom of the door, and maybe one on the bonnet as well :?: :?:

C

clarkey

go the rally route mate belive u get the looks this is how they should be lol

LeeSmith

I think your car is fcuking nice the way it is! Love those wheels :)

but I think the rally look would look a bit odd as the car is black.

boucherie

LeeSmith said:
I think your car is sodding nice the way it is! Love those wheels :)
cheers for the comment mate, the wheels are part of the reason im looking at more of a rally style look, failing that i did see a skyline at japshow that had a couple of nismo stripes down the side, so i could always combine those with some rally type graphics such as numbers and driver name/countries flag :!: :!: :roll:

boucherie

i think what il do is take some pics and have a play about on paint and then post up the results to see what the opinions are!

N

Norfy

what about having some lary pattern but have it made in matt black vinyl so its only really noticable when your nearby???

mattygti-r

there are the exact motorsport graphics you can order from Nissan JP

that suit the car very well, (esp black gtirs)

its just a blue/white/red stripe type thing down the side of the car , not too OTT and looks really nice

boucherie

do nissan JP still manfacture this stripe, if so what sort of cost?, as it can easily be cut down to size for the R. Failing that il have to see if i can get a decal company to sort one out for me

mattygti-r

boucherie said:
do nissan JP still manfacture this stripe, if so what sort of cost?, as it can easily be cut down to size for the R. Failing that il have to see if i can get a decal company to sort one out for me
Yep, strangely enough ive a part number :lol: :wink: :p