Raise boost on Apexi AVC-R

dal.a

I want to raise the boost from 1.2 to 1.4 bar but dont know how to change it on the AVC-R is it possible or should it only be done by a pro.

Fazz

Its easily done in the settings menu but fuel will need to be adjusted and best not played with unless you know what you're doing. You don't want to upset the mixture and run lean or rich...

Doesn't take long so bill shouldn't be much. Better safe than sorry, save your engine rebuild by getting done properly.

J

justin666

Big Sve said:
ive got one of dem, my car is running rich as u come and has done since o bought it a month ago! anyone wanna help me out if they know how to change settings etc cheers

www.sub7racing.co.uk

:thumbsup:
You are aware that the AVCR only controls boost and not the Mixture right?? Do you have any kinda of fuel control in your car.?? Spec.??? Actually, Prob best start another thread for this rather than hijackin this one :thumbsup:

J.

dal.a

Well this is the list of my go faster bits

Mines ECU,mapped to Shell Optimax
Apexi AVCR
Apexi SAFC II air & fuel controller
HKS Dump Valve
HKS Mushroom Air filter
Denso spark plugs
Walbro fuel pump
Forged pistons
Front mount Intercooler
Mongoose full stainless steel exhaust from turbo back de-cat

Big Sve

justin666 said:
You are aware that the AVCR only controls boost and not the Mixture right?? Do you have any kinda of fuel control in your car.?? Spec.??? Actually, Prob best start another thread for this rather than hijackin this one :thumbsup:

J.
yeah sorry got a Apexi SAFC II air & fuel controller too will post new thread, sorry for the pirateerin of this one yaaarrrr!!!