R on Pistonheads??

J

jonesey

Hey all

Havent had an R for a while but always wanted to get back into one. Seen this one on PH and seen the GTIROC sticker on the back so came here then...anyone know much about it, good buy bad buy good points bad points??havent got onto the fella yet thought I would ask yous and see if it is worth the price first :lol:

Thanks in advance

Garef

I think that this might be someone on the modifiers club that owns this, I'm sure he was trying to sell the wheels seperately, maybe I'm wrong.

J

jonesey

Sorry too many hours working and not enough days off!Yeah its that one that the link has already been posted for. Why was the engine going to be sold seperatly...??Solid car all around??

Thanks

P

pulsar-gtir

He'll make more breaking it as his asking price is alot for a pulsar, Cars on pistonheads are normally overpriced! Keep an eye out on fleabay these loads every week.

CLICKY

saddler

pulsar-gtir said:
He'll make more breaking it as his asking price is alot for a pulsar, Cars on pistonheads are normally overpriced! Keep an eye out on fleabay these loads every week.

CLICKY
tbh i think jonesey is on the correct track to come on the board and ask.. some fleabay R's are junk... take the red R on the fleabay list.. Buy that car and your going to be in a world full of trouble...:cry:

P

pulsar-gtir

Yer that's a bad example!! ............£900 HKS exhaust:lol:

saddler

pulsar-gtir said:
Yer that's a bad example!! ............£900 HKS exhaust:lol:
i did view that car :oops: looks a clean body on the photo's but up close its got more bubbles than a aero bar :-D