R/c cars

turbo_boost

Where can i get a nissan pulsar shell from for a 1/10 scale car :

Also is it better to get a biger scale car or is 1/10 bout right :?:

turbo_boost

Me to it would be great to have a pulsar shell i wil carry on looking and if i find one il let you know :wink:

btw what car setup are you running, nitro or electric what chasis :?:

i just bought one of ebay for a hundred quid a tto1 chasis similar to the ones in jap performance mag :lol:

im just startin otu so dont want to spend to much because i know il crash it :roll:

paz

I've got one 8)

I got it off ebay but its the only one I've ever seen. No doubt a particular person on here will tell you that ''they're ten a penny in japan'' :roll: but I've never seen them.

Best bet is to keep your eye open on ebay!

Paz

rayman75

i have a nitro R/C protech one, with a tuned pipe, was told it will do about 50mph never really had it flat out when it gets there i need to brake.

if there ten a penny point me in the direction.

P

pyrotecnic

If anybody finds one let us know and will take a mould for the future. I also looking for one.

turbo_boost

Paz you could'nt let Pyrotechniqe use your shell to make a mould could ya then we can have pulsar shells

btw paz have you gotany pics of your r/c car

P

pyrotecnic

Mate reakons he can find one so will wait and see. He will have a look at work seeing he works in a model shop. Before anyone asks its not the female model shop Doh.

turbo_boost

:lol: :lol: my question answered already pyrotechniqe

Thanks mate keep us posted and hopefully we can get hold of this rae item 8)

P

pyrotecnic

If we can get hold of one of these and make a mould they can be then sold on here.

N

norbx

I started a thread and replied to one on nissangtir.co.uk, i found a shop/bloke and i enquired about getting a mould for a 1/8 and a 1/10 size and perhaps have the mirrors, vents & spoiler out of the mould so it can be made and clipped into place! He is said he can help so waiting on a reply but i emailed a few more creators.