Quaiffe gearbox

abyss

My mate has had a quiaffe box in his car for about 3 months and the gear selectors are fucked is there any unrated ones you can buy.

marcymarc

abyss said:
My mate has had a quiaffe box in his car for about 3 months and the gear selectors are broken is there any unrated ones you can buy.

:shock: Three months :shock: , what the hell has he been doing with it :lol:

abyss

using the car to its full potential and hes running 400 horses Racing to many ferrari's.

O

Odin

I have an uprated stronger 3/4th selector fitted to my quaife gearbox :wink:.

rob

abyss

1st and 2nd gear selector has went the box is fine its just the selectors hes trying to find something stronger than the standard ones. How much did you pay for you quaiffe selectors V.

O

Odin

1st/2nd isn't normally the one that brakes mate :shock: , It's 3rd/4th that goes on most boxes.

There isn't an uprated one for 1st/2nd the only thing you can do is get a new one from nissan and maybe get it cryo treated matey, That would make it a lot stronger 8) .

Quaife don't do selector forks fella I got mine from Ivan in AUS cost me about £90.

I'd just buy a new set of selectors from nissan and send them away to get cryo treated, I'm sure if you can still buy my uprated selector :? .

rob

O

Odin

stokie1 said:
would a ppg selector fit a quaiffe ??

No idea mate :? , quaife stuff works with all the standard nissan stuff, And the ppg gearset fits the standard caseing so i'd of thought there's a pretty good chance that yes they will fit :wink: .

But you could mail them and ask if there selectors would fit a standard box :wink: , Don't say quaife they might get upset and tell you to f*ckoff lol.

rob