pulsar wanted around £3k

harty

Hi guys,
pulsar wanted, open to any colours, cheap but in good condition. If you have one then pm me with details and pictures and i will look and get back to you. Preferably one with slight mods. I am currently seling my starlet gt turbo running 180bhp est.
if you have anything that you think i might be interested then that would be much appreciated.

cheers guys

harty

yh thats what im thinking. I drive a starlet gt turbo running about 200bhp, but im getting bored and im going nurburgring in may. do you think that the pulsar would be ok going round?

harty

the dakar pulsar for sale has had a full re-spray because the guy sent me all the pictures from when it was done.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
its not a dakar - they dont exist. closest to thast is the first run of RB pulsars and they ALL came in ivory.

what the guy in the ad is saying is basically it has a close ratio box - ideal for the drag strip but horrendous on the motorway, it screams its head off at 70mph

LeeB

hi mate iv got mine on ebay have a look see what you think, cant seem to get a link sorted but the no is 330392527766

harty

yh guys still looking so if you do have any thing all help would be much appreciated!!

many thanks in advance

LeeB

haha is that your 350 bhp one on ebay, if i was looking one i would have bitten your ar off for it!!!

harty

hi huts ive seen this ne on pistonheads, does nay one know any of the history of it on here?
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1425080.htm

also have been looking at tyremonkey's gti-r and i like the look of that one but im not too keen on the exhausts. how much would it be for a mongoose back box?
and does anyone else have anything around this price?

many thanks in advanced