Pulsar Wanted 500+bhp

oldtimer

Hey guys, might be a long shot but here's me hoping someone has a hidden gem they're willing to part with.

I have strong money for the right car. Looking at 500+bhp minimum. I know this narrows it down to a select few but I've heard there's a couple floating.

Marvymarv

Have you seen the ivory one on eBay? I assume you probably have, I mean it looks terrible, but one hell of a spec in all fairness, even quaiffe box so perhaps worth a look, I don’t think it’s 500bhp though, which you have asked for ha, good luck bud.

gtir-wanted

Hi . New to this site. I'm looking to. The ivory one on eBay is around 440 bhp looks in quite good condition too. Matey wants 25k for it as I already rang him. I have decent money too. But not that much at mo. I'm regretting not getting the 270 bhp on very tidy from jml autos or something like that... sold now i believe. Very clean for 14k. Was well worth it looking at it now... spend 3 4 k on it. Have it up to 350 380bhp. Be a beast. !!

oldtimer

Have you seen the ivory one on eBay? I assume you probably have, I mean it looks terrible, but one hell of a spec in all fairness, even quaiffe box so perhaps worth a look, I don’t think it’s 500bhp though, which you have asked for ha, good luck bud.

Ah yes I've both seen and spoken with the gentleman. Reached out to a few folks too but either not selling or just not what I'm after.

Perhaps 500 limits the available candidates. 400+ will do me fine at this point.

On which note I'm still looking if anyone knows of one for sale.

baby gonzila

Hey guys, might be a long shot but here's me hoping someone has a hidden gem they're willing to part with.

I have strong money for the right car. Looking at 500+bhp minimum. I know this narrows it down to a select few but I've heard there's a couple floating.
Hi don't know if this is right place to post import gtir J plate bought 2012 drove for few years been in wrapped in garage since 2014 sorry if wrong place to post thanks