Pulsar parts..!@#%!@^%$

B

bomba_st@r

hello fellow tuners. i currently own a 92 gtir... about 85,000 on the dial.(kph) love the little beauty. im looking online for gasket sets and was wondering if the "other" sr-20 sets for silvias...s-14 will fit the gtir? i bought a oil pan for an sr-20 motor and found that my babys' was different...is there other parts that will be ok to use on the Gtir that are labeled for silvias as well? any help is appreciated and sites will too. if this questions has been used too much i apologize in advance....still learning the way of the Gti-r...loving it

cheers-
kennie

P

pulsarboby

most of the bottom end gaskets are silicone only (same as water pump etc)
complete head sets are available but i believe there around £140 incl head gasket.

a lot of the silvia stuff or sr20 will not fit the sr20det engine!
h/g is different and holes will not line up properly!
the head bolts are also different.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Get your gaskets direct from Nissan, they do them individually or in 2 sets, one for the head and one for the whole engine.

Like Bobby says the one for the whole engine is about £150 from Nissan

Steve

B

bomba_st@r

thanks for the info. and you say i can get it from nissan. do they have a website, or do i need to find a dealership somewhere and go through them. also any 3rd party parts makers: sites or anything to lead me to find parts for the gti-r.
thanks alot

kennie

youngsyp

Do a search bud, all your questions will have been answered before !

Although, you will almost certainly need a Nissan dealer to get the gasket set from !