pulsar magazines in UK

J

jayda

dose anyone know were i can buy magazines/books on pulsar in the uk?

A

AJ4

There are none that I know of ( may be wrong though ) but there have been plenty of magazine articles over the years in Fast Car / Banzai / JTuner etc. I think there are a few scans in the gallery ?

NISR227

Yeah there are no books, or DVD's that have been made specifically for the Pulsar GTi-R. Strange really, maybe something to do with the lack of cars around and the poor and short history the real rally examples had. Pity, because the road car, and its tuned form, cetainly deserves some.

Magazines don't cover them as often as they should, but articles do crop up every few months in the 3 Uk Jap mags.

There are enough owners now, and enough simple PC packages, for us to be able to get to together, cover all the shows in a season looking at the standard to seriously modified, and make a Club DVD with the coverage. One day eh.

snoon

I bought a disc of ebay that had quite a few bits of info, vids etc. Think it was only a couple of quid. Can't find it now tho!??!?!!?

O

Odin

jayda said:
dose anyone know were i can buy magazines/books on pulsar in the uk?

Fastcar did a 4 page buying guide on the pulsar in november 2002 I think, It was made using my car :thumbsup: .

Rob