pulsar head

ohc_turbo

ive got a good idea that a pulsar head is a low port head, which is better than the high port one, if so will a N/A head off a primera 2.0ezx or a egt head fit on, i know the cam durations will be diffrent but i was just thinking of parts compatability and stuff like that if i smeg up a head by mistake.

i do not have the individual throttle bodys on my car, it looks very similar to a low port prim head thats what got me thinking

has anyone on here transplanted a prim inlet manifold and stuff onto a n14 and made it work by just changing a few sensors and the squirters to get rid of the individuals, probably minimal benifit from doing this if any though

has anyone looked into the cam durations on a N/A sr20de and found it might be a upgrade for the standard cams, i know this can be done on the CA18det with the inlet cam

cheers

ohc_turbo

thats quite a informative site, pity its american though, they got the b13 sedan with the sr innit, same chassis as our 100nx, they look quite good when there done up a bit.

i never knw that a p10 infinity g20 came with a sr though,always though they had something like a ka24de

geoff pine

i have had a egt and a and a basic 2.litre primera the eghaust cam on the egt had a differant profile think it was to keep it open a bit longer then standard one i found this infomation in the owners hand book .but dont think it will fit the pulsar as some one on here has already stated all the reasons why.

Dragmera

The GTiR head and Primera eGT head use different sized cylinder head bolts and different camshaft assemblies, solid lifter over non-roller.

The GTiR head flows better, but the best is the VE series cylinder head!

Cheers

Dave