Pulsar GTIR (preferably grey!)

gunmetalgtir

Hello,

After selling my Pulsar and crying uncontrolably for days! :( I have decided to go for another R!

Looking for one of similar spec to mine, but if it has a higher spec then thats a bonus! :)

www.gtiroc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43202

The main thing that I'm looking for is a good quality R with no rust on it!

I'm based near Paisley in Scotland but I'm more than willing to travel for the right R, and please be honest with bad points of the car as I had a 500 mile round trip last weekend to go and look at a sh*tbox even though I was told that it was minted!!!

Thanks,

Grant

gunmetalgtir

WOOHOO!!! Got another R!! Its white this time though!! Almost standard with not one bit of rust on it anywhere!! Will post pics when I get the chance!

M

MJB43

Nice one m8, u won't be wanting to look at mine then now.... :(

gunmetalgtir

Sorry mate, ended up picking up this one about an hour away from where I stay. Couldnt refuse it as it was immaculate! Not 1 bit of rust on it at all!! The inner arches and underneath the car were still white!!

M

MJB43

Nice work dude, sounds like a real bargain, love them in White myself.

Cheers

maz

nice one, i didnt know there was another white one in the vicinity!! must have been hiding all this time :) whats it running mate?

gunmetalgtir

Is yours not ivory? I always see a ivory R kicking about Glasgow, round at my pals bit at pollockshields n that?

Its standard the now apart from a de-cat pipe and a hks super powerflow! I'm getting a mongoose and a front mount on friday for it though and I've got a walbro fuel pump sitting there as well.

Just going to keep it like my grey R, just slightly modded to keep the reliability!!