Pulsar Badge

• Thread starter blackpulsargtir
  • Start date
B

blackpulsargtir

Does anyone know where to get the P (pulsar) badge in place of the nissan badge on the front grill?

MORF114

being sarcastic with the mitsi dealership comment some ppl do ask some stupid questions tho !!
Where can i buy some petrol for my car im suprised that aint been asked yet .

B

blackpulsargtir

sarcastic tw@tz

as a matter of fact the P badge that i'm referring to is the Prince badge that was put on certain early GTIR models.

which you cannot buy from a nissan dealer

it was apparently put on to commemorate the prince motor company being bought out by nissan years ago

so back to my original question

DOES ANYONE (not a sarcastic pillock) KNOW WHERE TO GET THE GTIR P (prince) BADGE FROM.

Cheers in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

hmmm

blackpulsargtir said:
as a matter of fact the P badge that i'm referring to is the Prince badge that was put on certain early GTIR models.

which you cannot buy from a nissan dealer

it was apparently put on to commemorate the prince motor company being bought out by nissan years ago

so back to my original question

DOES ANYONE (not a sarcastic pillock) KNOW WHERE TO GET THE GTIR P (prince) BADGE FROM.

Cheers in advance!
Someone on this forum actually bought the P (prince) badge from a Nissan Dealers recently which I then bought off him. So according to that, it is still available.

The part number on the wrapper is 62892-50C00 but when you enter it on the Nissan FAST System it says invalid code. The date on the wrapper says 07/03/06 :?.

I think it was 'Gray' who managed to get it from Nissan I think. Try and PM him to see if it was mate.

p.s - Well done for editing the post ;-).

Last edited: