Pulsar 1 M3 0

Stevo

Had a ickle play with a E36 M3 today, he cut me up pretty bad on a dual carriage way. So at the next lights we are in a lane each. His reving his car a playing some indian music proper loud :lol:
I rev it to 4000rpm lights go yellow, i let him pull off 1 second before me, Then i dumped my clutch and boosted right next to him(look on his face) i changed into 2nd very hard and quick. All four wheels screeched and the car just pulls and pulls into 3rd now look in my rear mirror and can see the poor begger trying to keep up. :lol:

I love this damn cold weather :wink:

Gray

Niiice, I've always wanted to have a play with an M3. I'd never be able to launch like that though as I'd be too scared of having a funeral for my clutch the next day.

Dooie Pop Pop

easy meat mate! i love bashing up M3' s :D its always good to see the look of disappointment on the drivers face when you leave em behind with nothing but the smell of burnt petrol filling their nostrils :lol: the new ones are quicker...but not quick enough! :p

anyone notice how many more female M3 drivers there are? :? 8)

iv moved on to the new shape M5' s now 8) first round was a draw :shock: now im really looking forward to round 2 :twisted: :lol:

Gray

I had a race from the light with what looked like an SL500 but it has no badges so not too sure

got away from him but he was still keeping up

stugtir

GTiRlover said:
How do you think a 1 bar R would fare against a well driven e46 M3?
I think the R woulnt be far off in a straight line but show an M3 a corner and thats where things would get tricky for the R.

stu

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
GTiRlover said:
The Gtir should be able to beat all of them bar the CSL if the guy can drive. Any 1bar Gtir should be able to hit high 12s, the CSL will do 12.6, the others are low 13s.

MarkTurbo

Dooie Pop Pop said:
iv moved on to the new shape M5' s now 8) first round was a draw :shock: now im really looking forward to round 2 :twisted: :lol:
I saw one of them on the motorway on the way up to powerstation the other week, i was gonna have a play but then i thought "hmmmm 500bhp and its already rolling" :?

So i didnt even bother :oops: :lol:

T

Toady

MarkTurbo said:
I saw one of them on the motorway on the way up to powerstation the other week, i was gonna have a play but then i thought "hmmmm 500bhp and its already rolling" :?

nor would i have done mate!lol! :lol:

G

gdm1984

standard M5 did a 12.9 at crail a few weeks ago, dont think the guy had done it before!

stugtir

Fast Guy said:
GTiRlover said:
The Gtir should be able to beat all of them bar the CSL if the guy can drive. Any 1bar Gtir should be able to hit high 12s, the CSL will do 12.6, the others are low 13s.
what about when you get to a corner though :roll: the bmw is such a well balanced car and i think it would piss all over a sunny round the bends!!

stu

GTiRlover

I would have thought, if both cars were well driven, that a 1 bar R would at least stay even with an M3 on the bends if not beat it... :?

I know in a straight line the beemer has the advantage, thats what 1.2 bar is for :twisted: 8) :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

MarkTurbo said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:

we were side by side rolling start in 2nd and well and truly into 5th by the time we finished our 'run' up the strip. tbh i think he was lucky :p changed my fuel filter after i drained my tank right down couple of times (light on :shock: ) to say it was a little full would be an understatement considering i change it every service anyway. it made the car a little less responsive :(

gdm1984 said:
standard M5 did a 12.9 at crail a few weeks ago, dont think the guy had done it before!
i did a 12.5 @ 116mph with a really shat launch and me behind the wheel...i should be in the 11' s :(

stugtir

The R does have its advantage in that you can use the 4wd drive to slingshot it out of the bends but the new M3's stick to the road like s h i t to a blanket.

Go down your local beemer garage and book a test drive :D

I couldnt bring my self to fork out 40k+ for one though!! :shock:

stu

G

gdm1984

gdm1984 wrote:

i did a 12.5 @ 116mph with a really shat launch and me behind the wheel...i should be in the 11' s

Yeah but i was just saying, wasnt a bad time for a big car just off the production line! lol. i have faith in the pulsars tho!