Price to fit coilovers?

A

Andybtsn

Will take delivery of my coilovers next week, so how much is a garage likely to charge?

Unless someone on here wants to fit them for me for a small cash fee/loving?? ;-)

J

justin666

Andybtsn said:
Will take delivery of my coilovers next week, so how much is a garage likely to charge?

Unless someone on here wants to fit them for me for a small cash fee/loving?? ;-)
Been on here 5 mins and already offering out some loving..:shock: :lol: :lol: You tart :lol: :lol:

If you dont fancy a go at it yourself get someone from here to help you out cause you can almost garuntee a garage will try and rip you off for what is a simple job :cry:

J.

O

Odin

It took me about 2 hours to get the on, But its the setting them up thats takes the time :cry: , I still havn't got them right :oops: and thats after a garage doing the final settings for me :evil: useless w@nkers :roll: .

If your fitting the K-Sport / D2 type coil overs I wouldn't even think about fitting them untill you have bought some softer springs from demon tweeks about £30 a pop, Not inless you want to get yourself a new spine after the first week of use :shock: .

Rob

J

justin666

Anyone got a part number for a new spine.??? Do Nismo do an uprated one??? Figure I may aswell get one now along with all the other bits im ordering!!!! :lol: :lol:

J.

paz

justin666 said:
Been on here 5 mins and already offering out some loving..:shock: :lol: :lol: You tart :lol: :lol:
lmao, looks like he's picked up on the sites homosexual undercurrent - damn that Thundercock for bringing us into disrepute :( ;)

Paz

daz

i can fit them for you if you are desparate i believe lee (sickboy) has pm you with some details, or was going too ??

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
If you can use a set of spanners, they're just a straight swap for your old stuff, so assuming nothing is siezed, it should be pretty easy.

Mr GTiR

They are easy to fit but as Rob has pointed out they are a b1tch! to set up.

If no one close to you can fet them i'll do it ;-)

A

Andybtsn

Thanks for the offers guys...!

Daz, got the PM mate, I will consider that, it's more location that's the problem.

Andy, where about's do you live? Daz, I take it you're in Nottigham??

N

Ninja_tune_factory

Il do them for cheep mate if you want them fittted