Powerstation..

A

Anonymous

Hi guys..

I am up at Powerstation on Friday for a service and a flange fitted to my exhaust....Am thinking of getting them to fit an uprated fuel pump as well.

Anything else you would recommend be done there that isn't too expensive but would be good for the R??

Thanks

Chris

A

Anonymous

i suppose it depends on what youve already done to the car, i went there recently and had a service etc. a new fuel filter, and had the boost set to 1 bar and set up on the r/r , if your gonna do that though you might want to think about having an uprated clutch, i think powerstation also do a bumpsteer kit quite cheap, hope this helps :D

A

Anonymous

hehe thanks mate..

i just got back...fixing the exhaust prob took 5 hours anyway and then the 2.5 for the service...so no time to do anything anyway!!!

Nice bunch of guys and will definatelly take my car back there again...

Next stage is clutch, fuel pump and then a dawes with RR me thinks...After that brakes, alloys and then whiteline kit!!

All this money....ah never mind!!

Cheers

Chris

A

Anonymous

id be tempted to have my brakes done before the boost set up, i made that mistake and nearly crashed it, so thats the next job i did, the difference was unbelievable,

i would definetly have the fuel filter changed as well, as these get clogged up and for the cost its nothing really, compared to what you want to spend.

A

Anonymous

a new fuel filter was put in as part of the service :)

good point about the brakes...im going to buy the AP racing ones Edd is organising...

My car is already running some uprated brakes as is atm..vented and drilled, dont know the make though..so its not on standard.

Powerstation also gave me a really nice front / rear window "Powerstation" transfer...In red to match my R as well :) Chuffed.

A

Anonymous

u might want to consider an electronic boost controller instead of a dawes device... U'll want one later on anyway :)

A

Anonymous

i was thinking of a unichip from Powerstation but just dont have that sort of cash though - £850 fitted.

Anything else you could recommend in the meantime?