Power FC PRO vs Greddy eManage vs Haltech E8

hmmm

Hi,

Which is the better system to use?

My spec will be...

HKS 550 Injectors
GT28RS (.86) turbo
Z32 MAF or Map sensor

I hear that the Haltech is the best system out of the 3 but why? I have read the spec sheet but can't make much sense of it :oops:.

Would it be better to use the MAP sensor rather than a Z32 MAF?

M

Mr Overboooost

what you go for depends on how deep your pockets are and what power you are going for ???
if its under 420bhp then i would definately go for the e manage as i have had this system and for the money its a good bit of kit.

if money isnt a problem use the power fc as there are far more people out there who can map them well .(ian @hiteq)

ive got the HKS V-PRO but there is only one company i know of who can map it(gtart in lewes).
had to take out a 2nd mortgage to have it installed but i am the only one in the uk with it in a gtir :D

cheers
gary

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
gtir.spares said:
what you go for depends on how deep your pockets are and what power you are going for ???
if its under 420bhp then i would definately go for the e manage as i have had this system and for the money its a good bit of kit.

if money isnt a problem use the power fc as there are far more people out there who can map them well .(ian @hiteq)

ive got the HKS V-PRO but there is only one company i know of who can map it(gtart in lewes).
had to take out a 2nd mortgage to have it installed but i am the only one in the uk with it in a gtir :D

cheers
gary

No you're not....

Rishi

coxie

:D if i was to choose the e manage setup when my car is run in what do i need for 400+bhp.

e manage unit and what else?any extras needed for this power output.ashills?

anybody any links to pages for information on the emanage.

cheers

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
RishiGTiR said:
gtir.spares said:

cheers
gary

No you're not....

Rishi

Here you go...

F-CON GTiR

Rishi

M

Mr Overboooost

RishiGTiR said:
RishiGTiR said:
gtir.spares said:

cheers
gary

No you're not....

Rishi

Here you go...

F-CON GTiR

Rishi

OH YES I AM AS THERE ARE 3 TYPES OF F-CON AVAILABLE AND THE CHANCE OF THAT ONE HAVING A V-PRO IS VERY SLIM :lol: :lol:

buffalobilla

hmmm said:
Hi,

Which is the better system to use?

My spec will be...

HKS 550 Injectors
GT28RS (.86) turbo
Z32 MAF or Map sensor

I hear that the Haltech is the best system out of the 3 but why? I have read the spec sheet but can't make much sense of it :oops:.

Would it be better to use the MAP sensor rather than a Z32 MAF?

why dont you get the 555cc injectors out of an RX7? there the same thing arent they? :?

ashills

to use the emanage and run around the 400bhp mark from what we have worked with so far we have found best to go with a set of 700cc injectors
Z32 maf (makes spool up better aswell) then u need a emanage unit with additional injector and ignition harnesses then the pressure sensor and harness as the Z32 maxes out at around 380ish when ur using emanage( i know it will go alot higher with other ecu;s etc but there is issues with teh max value the standard ecu can see

666GTI-R said:
:D if i was to choose the e manage setup when my car is run in what do i need for 400+bhp.

e manage unit and what else?any extras needed for this power output.ashills?

anybody any links to pages for information on the emanage.

cheers

Dooie Pop Pop

got /\/\y pressure harness this week! :p

e/\/\anage is tops i/\/\ho. a tuner that tries to put you off one probably cant /\/\ap it :roll: besides they are as cheap as chips :p :wink: :lol:

cmng

Sorry for digging old topic

GtiR Spare
i just to enquiry
you runing V pro
but using FCON Plugin Harness or use F CON universal harness ?

if you using F CON plugging harness
can you provide me the FCON harness sticker label ?

Thank

M

Mr Overboooost

cmng said:
Sorry for digging old topic

GtiR Spare
i just to enquiry
you runing V pro
but using FCON Plugin Harness or use F CON universal harness ?

if you using F CON plugging harness
can you provide me the FCON harness sticker label ?

Thank
using a universal harness

cheers
gary

cmng

thank..
i try to look FCON V harness
cannot found it even at HKS catalog

mostly is PFC FCON harness which not compatible with V Pro harness
mean need to run piggy back style already