Power FC/PRO - How can you tell?

hmmm

Hi,

I just had my Power FC PRO delivered this morning :D. There is just one thing that is slightly worrying me. On the box there is no indication that it is actually the PRO version. Is this usually the case, and are there any tell tale signs I can look for that would indicate that I have actually received the PRO version?

Now I have no reason to doubt the seller as he is a well respected and long term member of this club, but I just want to put my mind at ease as I have just spent a lot of money :wink:.

Thanks again.

A

AJ4

The FC pro is basically a standard model that has been tinkered with inside, there is no visible difference on the outside as far as I know.

The only way to tell is to plug in a commander and look at the version number / info of the software, or look for the launch control / ign cut rev limiter options.

mattygti-r

AJ4 said:
mine doesn't :cry: :cry: :cry:
well i have a power fc here that says pro on it for RNN14

and all the other "Pro" editions ive seen have PRO on the back of the unit,

also you can check the part number

hmmm

Ok. I will plugging this in soon to make sure of the version. Should it say PRO as soon as it powers up? If not can someone tell me exactly what to do to check which version it is please.

I am only plugging it in to ceck on the version and as soon as I find out, I'll put the standard ECU back in. Everything should revert back to 'normal' as soon as the standard ECU is plugged back in right?

Just want to confirm everything before I go about doing all this.

Thanks, appreciate the help. I really do :wink: .

hmmm

Ok. I will plugging this in soon to make sure of the version. Should it say PRO as soon as it powers up? If not can someone tell me exactly what to do to check which version it is please.
:wink:

Thanks Rishi :D.

R-Type

Just checked mine...on the commander, when ignition is first turned on & after the Apexi logo the text SR205PRO appears.