power fc part numbers?

stugtir

im after the part numbers for the power fc for GTIR's rnn14. im led to beleive theres two different types, a standard fc and a pro version is this right :?:

ive spoke to a guy that can get them cheap but want to make sure he doesnt send me poxy 200sx power fc :D

cheers stu

E

Edd

right i just had look as its been pissing it down all day

theres an AP engineering sticker on it and printed on in proper typed letters is

PFC 01G 0214

however then scribbled on with a pen is... RNN14 and then PR0251...

there are a couple of other numbers but because they written them in pen they arent very clear as to what numbers they are :?

A

ard1ey

Got mine sitting in front of me now - the sticker on the box has 4E14N03Z, GTI-R and RNN14 on the sticky barcode label along with some Jap lettering.

On the ECU itself theres a sticker which has the AP Engineering logo and PFC 01 G 0254 on it. Someone has also written RNN14 below this in pen.

Mines the Power FC SPL - the one without launch control and ignition cutoff (so not the Pro)

Hope it helps.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Stu, mine says

PFC 01G 0203 written on the AP Engineering sticker, mine to has RNN14 PRO2 writen in pen on the sticker.

and thats the Pro version with anti-lag and launch control.

Oh by the way I no longer need your nucked turbo as I got myself a few bargains thrown in :D when I collected my replacment gearbox on sunday.