Potential body kits, wings bonnets etc

R

riske

Hi i have recently been in talks with a local company that can make us any design we want!! Any design of bonnet, wing, bumpers, sideskirts etc!!! I thought this would be pretty cool! All we need is a minimum of 5 for each to get something made. Your looking at around £190 for the bumper £180 for the sideskirts atm. Lets get some ideas and names below of people who are interested;-)

1) riske - bumper, wings and skirts

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Do you have any pictures of the kind of things they'd do (a mock-up in photoshop would do)?
I could be tempted as my bumper needs replacing, and I've always fancied the Turini style... I've shown the wife this month's Banzai and she thinks they look good too.

GTiR-Shaz

dont do it, leave the bodykits for the saxo boys:roll: id just detango the lights and fit an espace/laguna splitter and job done.
if your cars black then go for a wide arch kit.....
the guy from fastcar mag has got one of the best lookin GTiRs IMO so go down his route instead of the max power/smoothed shite... :roll: JDM all the way:thumbsup:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
dont do it, leave the bodykits for the saxo boys:roll: id just detango the lights and fit an espace/laguna splitter and job done.
if your cars black then go for a wide arch kit.....
the guy from fastcar mag has got one of the best lookin GTiRs IMO so go down his route instead of the max power/smoothed shite... :roll: JDM all the way:thumbsup:
maybe he is a saxo boy in disguise :shock::lol:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Keep it looking standard apart from front bumper spots always look good on there:-D
That's all I was thinking - a Turini bumper can be quite hard to find; if I can get one that looks like it, then I'd be tempted.
I don't need wide arches.
I don't need a rear bumper.
I'm actually happy with that lump in my bonnet because it's so iconic.

Do nae fass yaselves! I listened when you told me not to put the departure system on the car (it's still in a box if anyone wants to put an offer on it), I'm not going all 'Pimp my Ride' now either.

R

riske

Ok maybe i worded it wrong. What i ment is that they can make new designs of wings, bonnets, bumpers etc. So you could have a full body kit if you wish. They can copy the turini bumper as long as someone can provide an example to cast from. I have suggested a few crazy hornet products for ideas and they are cool with it. So really its a chance for people to get things that were usually out of reach. I would like new wings which are slightly wider and have the indicators where the black plastic is. They have said this is fine. So anyone got any ideas?

GTiR-Aholic

how much you think they'd charge to produce a full blown wide arch kit similar to that of kream developments? - I was going to purchase the kream developments one but we had another member on here purchase one and showed step by step fitting with pics... looks great but the rear arches weren't made very well and petrol cap hole was in the wrong place!..

If they could do a kit I'd be interested in the price and turnaround time as I'm pretty much ready to make the commitment.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Hi i have recently been in talks with a local company that can make us any design we want!! Any design of bonnet, wing, bumpers, sideskirts etc!!! I thought this would be pretty cool! All we need is a minimum of 5 for each to get something made. Your looking at around £190 for the bumper £180 for the sideskirts atm. Lets get some ideas and names below of people who are interested;-)

1) riske - bumper, wings and skirts

R' Sorry to piss on your fireworks here but did you actually run this "potential" group buy past a member of staff or have you done your usual and just done it regardless.......................

R

riske

have i posted this in the group buy section? have i even said its a group buy? all i have asked for is if anyone would even be interested in this. I will aks the appropriate mods once i have enough interest. That cool Steviebaby?

I would suggest that just having one bodykit made would be quite expensive but if you can get another 4 that would make costs better.

No1 fancy a nice new wing or a new set of sideskirts etc?

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Yeah alright, no need for the atitude.....................:lol:

Just going by past "potential" venture's I had to ask what the plan was

R

riske

lol sorry did give bit of attitude, spose ur just doin your job. i doubt anything will happen cos people dont have commitment but its worth a go. :)