Possible SAFC2 Problem

D

DOT2DOT

Just got an SAFC2 and wired it up. Performed the intitial settings, but left all the other settings at 0 untill i get a wideband and det sensors. Since doing it, the cars been down on "off-boost" performance, especially under load at low revs. Anyone experienced anything like this or have any ideas?

J

jiw

Check the connections on the yellow and white wires (the ones that intercept the maf signal) jeff :wink:

buffalobilla

DOT2DOT said:
Just got an SAFC2 and wired it up. Performed the intitial settings, but left all the other settings at 0 untill i get a wideband and det sensors. Since doing it, the cars been down on "off-boost" performance, especially under load at low revs. Anyone experienced anything like this or have any ideas?
did u cut the orange cable on the ECU and wire the input and output air flow wires correctly? :shock:

D

DOT2DOT

Yes , its wired ok. The car drives almost perfect, but theres just this slight hesitation/restriction under load at low revs. Dissapears when i disconnect the safc. Its as if its being bogged down a bit. Ive just left it disconnected until i get it set up now. Then i can blame that guy if its not running right. lol