Pistonheads

Geo3

Can anyone help i contacted a bloke on pistonheads who was breaking an R in birmingham. I sent a deposit for a mint untouched front bumper. Organised to collect today and i have rung both the numbers i have got for him an no luck...

Does any now Matthew Oliver or is he a member on here?
If so can i have contact details

GTiR-Shaz

If you paid via paypal I think you can get your money back If he has done a runner, did he give you an area in Birmingham? As he could be near me???

GTiR-Shaz

if you paid via paypal, and the guy doesnt answer your calls, then just tell paypal the money sent was for an item which did not arrive. you can do it in the resolution centre under 'dispute a transaction'. i think you have to give it a few days before you can open a dispute to give the seller enough time to dispatch...

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
There is a user called "mattolver", but he hasn't logged-in for two years and his last IP address was in London. - I don't think that's going to help.

splmum

If you organised this by phone, and he is dodgy, then he may be ignoring your calls.

Use a pay-phone to call, without a number recognition and you might strike it lucky, he may answer.