Pipe leaking

Hi people,
Im new to this forum so please bear with me lol :lol:
Right, i have a leaking coolant pipe right at the back of the engine. When looking from under the car its quite a fat pipe (as far as i can see) and its just above the oil filter and to the left (just above ribbed wire loom pipe).
Firstly, how the hell do i get to it without takin engine out :cry: and secondly i have no idea what the pipe is called and what part number it is (incase i need to order one).
Any help would be great,

Cheers 8)

Mr GTiR

The pipe your looking at is the main coolant pipe and will have a big spring location inside of it.

The easiest way of replacing it is to drop the engine out. Not too bad of a job if you know what your doing or have done them before. The only other way i can think of doing is to take the throttle bodies and plenium off and get to it from teh top. Foe the hassle of doing it i would drop the engine out. Where are you based?

Also, do a search on the group buy section for the Samco hose kit.

Im based on the Isle of Wight mate lol, bit out the way. I thought to take off the throttle bodies id have 2 drop engine anyway as i can't get to the lower bolts?
It will take me ages 2 take out engine as i don't have a clue what im doing :(
Thanks for you reply m8.

Mr GTiR

jambo_gtir said:
Im based on the Isle of Wight mate lol, bit out the way. I thought to take off the throttle bodies id have 2 drop engine anyway as i can't get to the lower bolts?
It will take me ages 2 take out engine as i don't have a clue what im doing :(
Thanks for you reply m8.
Pay for my flight down and some beer tokens and i'll do it :thumbsup:

lol, its only a 20 min ferry journey from southampton (foot passenger). I can get u some ferry tickets and beers tho if ur serious lol. Dont think you can fly into the island anyway, no proper airport haha