pictures of the inside of a front bumper

J

jiw

does anyone have any, i have a spare bumper which is cut out for a fmic kit but it has no bumper bar attached, i need to know where the bar goes on to see if its useable before i get it painted, cheer's, jeff

Keira

what you chatting about fool :lol:

the bumpers bare on the inside other than those 4 little tag things that push into the bumper support bar

the bumper bar bolts to the front of the car, its the big black thing at the front under the yellow strip :wink: :lol:

H

heaven is a gtir (bry)

Kieron.

How much power gain did you get with that top mount bog roll. :lol:

On mine its the silver bit under the head lamps. Two supports come off the bumper carrier into the chassis. :D

Bry :D

Keira

heaven is a gtir (bry) said:
Kieron.
How much power gain did you get with that top mount bog roll. :lol:
approximately 5bhp as it was cheap old paper, andrex is worth at least 15bhp i've been told :wink: :lol:

H

heaven is a gtir (bry)

Ive heard that the blue is the best mod?

You get at least 16 bhp my toilet tuner has told me :lol:

Bry :D

P.S going the pub now to get sh1t faced after the week i have had. :D

J

jiw

just the bumper aint got those 4 little lugs on it no more, i suppose that makes it fairly useless then, unless anyone has ever bonded the bar back onto the plastic that is, i know im a fool for asjing such silly questions :lol:

just not sure wether to fork out and get it painted up ready for when the fmic goes on, jeff :wink:

Keira

jiw said:
just the bumper aint got those 4 little lugs on it no more, i suppose that makes it fairly useless then, unless anyone has ever bonded the bar back onto the plastic that is, i know im a fool for asjing such silly questions :lol:
you're being particulary g a y about 4 silly little plastic tags mate :wink: :lol:

They're all gone on the black car, i like to call it my quick release bumper conversion :wink: undo 2 screws and its off 8) aslong as the screw in the wings pulls up tight it will stay put.

you could always get some of those double sided sticky pads just to hold it on the bar but i honestly wouldn't worry.

J

jiw

:oops: yes im being completely Hom about this, i had a look at it today and the bumper is going in to get painted on tuesday, shoot me in the head :?