Pictures of engine bay

R

ryan_george

Hey, I've purchased a Pulsar that had some engine work done to it. I bought it with the engine bay in bits though, I would like any detailed pictures of the front of the engine or even better an exploded diagram. I did buy a CD manual but it only had a blow up diagram of the rear. I need one of the front of the engine if anyone has got one? But any detailed pictures would be a great help. My e-mail is ryan_george2002@yahoo.co.uk.
Thanks
Ryan

A

AJ4

Theres nothing on the front of the engine other than the oil seperator, the exhaust/turbo, alternator and possibly the aircon pump if fitted, thats it...

Probably not much help but have a look in the gallery, might be enough info from the pics, depends what exactly your trying to find out.

http://www.gtiroc.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=15

R

ryan_george

What i'm really after is to know how the intercooler brackets actually go as i have them all in a box (i think) and its like a really confussing jigsaw puzzle trying to work out where they go, and finding out if i actually have all of the required pieces.

A

AJ4

all the more reason to bin the top mount and buy a front mount :D You really need a picture of the engine with the brackets on but no intercooler, as the cooler covers them all up... don't hold out much hope.

Only other suggestion is find someone in your area with a top mount and ask them if you can have a look at it.

R

ryan_george

are those the original intercooler brackets that you have there on that cooler?